Saturday, October 08, 2005

Paris Hilton?

Alright. I have now made some forty odd posts on this barely born, blog trying to find its way. However, it is somewhat sad, comical, and ironic that an earlier, brief, silly post on Paris Hilton has generated the most comments for any one post on this Blog. I realize that how widely a post is read may not be reflected in the number of comments left, but so far the small sample here would indicate that controversy, fluff, and pop icons do create interest. I bow to the power of Paris, however I hope the majority of posts published here will stick to substance. Gotta leave the ego out of it.

1 comment:

maria said...

Hi ,

I also posted something about
Paris Hilton on my blog.
Negative stuff, although my blog
is all about happy,joyful thing.

Marie

check it out